Hydroquinone, 99.5%, Thermo Scientific™
This Thermo Scientific brand product was originally part of the Acros Organics product portfolio. Some documentation and label information may refer to the legacy brand. The original Acros Organics product / item code or SKU reference has not changed as a part of the brand transition to Thermo Scientific.
|Melting Point||170.0°C to 174.0°C|
|Boiling Point||285.0°C to 287.0°C|
|Assay Percent Range||99.4% min. (HPLC)|
|Solubility Information||Solubility in water: 70g/L in water (20°C). Other solubilities: soluble in alcohol and ether,slightly soluble in benzene,readily soluble in ethanol,acetone and methanol|
|Physical Form||Needle-Like Crystals or Crystalline Powder|
|Sulfated Ash||0.05% max.|
|Chemical Name or Material||Hydroquinone, p.a.|
|Show More Show Less|
- Acute toxicity Category 4
- ACUTE AQUATIC Acute 1
- Carcinogenicity Category 2
- Serious eye damage/eye irritation Category 1
- Germ cell mutagenicity Category 2
- Respiratory sensitiser Category 1
- H317-May cause an allergic skin reaction.
- H318-Causes serious eye damage.
- H400-Very toxic to aquatic life.
- H341-Suspected of causing genetic defects.
- H351-Suspected of causing cancer.
- H302-Harmful if swallowed.
- P273-Avoid release to the environment.
- P280-Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P302+P352-IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of water/.
- P305+P351+P338-IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- P310-Immediately call a POISON CENTER/doctor/.
RUO – Research Use Only