HYDRANAL™ - Solvent Oil, Reagent for volumetric two-component KF titration in oils (working medium), Honeywell Fluka™
Medium for volumetric two-component Karl Fischer titration in non-polar substances, fats and oils (methanol-hexanol-based)
Brand: Honeywell Fluka 34749-1L
Code : NEW
Additional Details : Weight : 0.83000kg Transport : UN number : 1993 Chem class : 3 Pack group : II
Advantages of Hydranal two-component reagents:
- High titration speed
- Ideal accuracy for small amounts of water
- High buffer capacity
- Exact and stable titer
- E-type reagents: reduced toxicity compared to methanol
- Long shelf life (three years for titrants, five years for solvents)
In two-component reagents the Karl Fisher reactants are separated into two solutions: the titrant and the solvent. Hydranal-Titrant contains iodine dissolved in an alcohol with a precisely defined concentration. Hydranal-Solvent is an alcoholic solution of sulfur dioxide and imidazole. The alcohol is either methanol for standard reagents or ethanol for E-type reagents.
|UN number : 1993|
Safety and Handling
- HYDRANAL Solvent Oil
- Flammable liquid Category 2
- Acute toxicity Category 3
- Skin corrosion/irritation Category 2
- Serious eye damage/eye irritation Category 2
- Reproductive toxicity Category 1B
- Specific target organ toxicity after single exposure Category 1
- H225-Highly flammable liquid and vapour.
- H301 + H311 + H331-Toxic if swallowed, in contact with skin or if inhaled.
- H315-Causes skin irritation.
- H319-Causes serious eye irritation.
- H360D-May damage the unborn child.
- H370-Causes damage to organs.
- P260-Do not breathe dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray.
- P280-Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P284-¢In case of inadequate ventilation! wear respiratory protection.
- P301+P330+P331-IF SWALLOWED: rinse mouth. Do NOT induce vomiting.
- P302+P352-IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of water/.
- P304+P340-IF INHALED: Remove person to fresh air and keep comfortable for breathing.
- P305+P351+P338-IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- P308+P313-IF exposed or concerned: Get medical advice/attention.
- MIXTURE LIST-Contains : hexan-1-ol, methanol, imidazole, sulphurdioxide