HYDRANAL™ - KetoSolver, Reagent for volumetric one-component KF titration in aldehydes and ketones (working medium), Honeywell Fluka™
Medium for volumetric one-component Karl Fischer titration in aldehydes and ketones (methanol free)
Brand: Honeywell Fluka 34738-500ML
Code : NEW
Additional Details : Weight : 0.45500kg Transport : UN number : 1993 Chem class : 3 Pack group : II
Advantages of Hydranal one-component reagents:
- Unlimited water capacity
- Convenient and easy to use
- The greatest flexibility in working media selection
- reduced toxicity compared to methanol based systems
- Suitable for methanol-reacting compounds, e.g. ketones and aldehydes
- Long shelf life (three years)
Hydranal-Composite contains all the reactants including iodine, sulfur dioxide, and the bases imidazole and 2-methylimidazole, dissolved in diethylene glycol monoethyl ether (DEGEE). Adding 2-methylimidazole in addition to imidazole improves the stability and eliminates the formation of crystals which can interfere with the titrator’s performance.
|UN number : 1993|
Safety and Handling
- Flammable liquid Category 2
- Skin corrosion/irritation Category 2
- Serious eye damage/eye irritation Category 2
- Reproductive toxicity Category 1B
- Specific target organ toxicity Category 3
- H225-Highly flammable liquid and vapour.
- H315-Causes skin irritation.
- H319-Causes serious eye irritation.
- H336-May cause drowsiness or dizziness.
- H360D-May damage the unborn child.
- P260-Do not breathe dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray.
- P280-Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P302+P352-IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of water/.
- P304+P340-IF INHALED: Remove person to fresh air and keep comfortable for breathing.
- P305+P351+P338-IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- P308+P313-IF exposed or concerned: Get medical advice/attention.
- MIXTURE LIST-Contains : 1-methoxy-2-propanol; monopropylene glycol methyl ether, ethanol; ethyl alcohol,imidazole, Imidazol