HyClone™ Trypsin Protease
Derived from porcine pancreas. HyClone™ Trypsin Protease is used to disaggregate adherent cells from substrate or surface to which they are attached.
Brand: GE Healthcare Hyclone SH30042.01
Code : A0
Additional Details : Weight : 0.10000kg
- Derived from porcine pancreas
- Gamma irradiated prior to hydration and filling
- Formulated without calcium and magnesium
|Calcium and Magnesium|
|Trypsin, 0.25% 1X, with 2.5g porcine trypsin (1:250/L gamma irradiated) in HBSS with 0.2g/L EDTA, without calcium, magnesium (liquid)|
|0.1μm sterile filtered|
|Porcine trypsin, HBSS, EDTA|
Safety and Handling
- TRYPSIN 0.25% EDTA
- Respiratory sensitiser Category 1
- H334-May cause allergy or asthma symptoms or breathing difficulties if inhaled.
- P261-Avoid breathing dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray.