Cytiva His SpinTrap™ Spin Columns and Kit
Use for simple, small-scale purification of histidine-tagged proteins and rapid expression screening. Cytiva Life Sciences™ His SpinTrap™ Spin Columns and Kit include prepacked, single-use spin columns.
Brand: Cytiva 28-9321-71
Code : GE
Additional Details : Weight : 0.43200kg Transport : UN number : 3267 Chem class : 8 Pack group : III
- Safety and Handling
- Accessories and Spare Parts
- Special Offers
- Single-use spin columns prepacked with Ni Sepharose High Performance Medium that is precharged with nickel ions; negligible ion leakage
- One run in standard microcentrifuge takes approximatedly 10 min.
- Yields up to 750μg purified protein per column
- Allows direct purification of both clarified and unclarifed cell lysates
- Also useful for screening large numbers of small-scale bacterial lysates
- Kit option contains buffer, allowing fast and convenient purifications without time-consuming buffer preparation step
- Compatible with a wide range of reducing agents, detergents, denaturants and other additives
- Stable (long-term) in the pH range 3-12
- Average particle size: 34μm
|His SpinTrap is a prepacked, single-use spin column for purifying histidine-tagged proteins by immobilized metal ion affinity chromatography (IMAC)|
|2 to 14|
|His SpinTrap Kit|
|1 Pack His SpinTrap and 1 Pack His Buffer Kit|
|6% Highly Cross-linked Agarose|
Safety and Handling
- Skin sensitiser Category 1
- Skin corrosion/irritation Category 1 C
- Reproductive toxicity Category 1B
- H317-May cause an allergic skin reaction.
- H314-Causes severe skin burns and eye damage.
- H360D-May damage the unborn child.
- P201-Obtain special instructions before use.
- P280-Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P261-Avoid breathing dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray.
- P272-Contaminated work clothing should not be allowed out of the workplace.
- P304+P340-IF INHALED: Remove person to fresh air and keep comfortable for breathing.
- P301+P310-IF SWALLOWED: Immediately call a POISON CENTER/doctor /
- P302+P352-IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of water/soap.
- P331-Do NOT induce vomiting.
- P303+P361+P353-IF ON SKIN (or hair): Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water/ shower.
- P310-Immediately call a POISON CENTER/doctor/.
- P305-IF IN EYES:Immediately call a POISON CENTER/doctor..
- P333+P313-If skin irritation or rash occurs: Get medical advice/attention.
- P405-Store locked up.
- P501b-Dispose of contents/container in accordance with local/regional/national/international regulations.
- MIXTURE LIST-Contains : Nickel, imidazole
- UNKNOWN AQUATIC-Contains 15% of components with unknown hazards to the aquatic environment.