Hamilton™ 1700 and 1000 Series Gastight™ SampleLock™ Syringes, 22 Gauge
Hamilton SampleLock syringes allow you to collect, store, transport and analyze liquid or gaseous samples without the danger of evaporative loss or environmental contamination.
Brand: Hamilton™ 86336
Code : 13
Additional Details : Weight : 1.00000kg
Syringes are available in sizes ranging from 1mL to 100mL. An easy-to-use twist valve and a positive rear stop on SampleLock prevents loss of sample and plunger blowout. Optional male luer and female luer lock adapter threads on the SampleLock valve making the syringes compatible with a multitude of connectors and fittings. Typical applications are:
- Headspace application
- Environmental sample collection and storage
- Pre-pressurization of gaseous sample for GC analysis
- Injection of internal standards through the valve port into samples
- Sample spiking
Sample Lock 1700 and 1000 Series Syringe Terminations
- Sample Lock (SL) - The sample lock incorporates an On/Off syringe valve with RN needle. This termination is used for headspace, environmental sample collection and storage, pre-pressurization of gaseous samples for GC analysis, and sample spiking. Not autoclavable.
- Point Style 2 - Sharp, beveled, curved, non-coring needle point recommended for septum penetration. Available gauges: 26-22
|To collect, store, transport and analyze liquid or gaseous samples without the danger of evaporative loss or environmental contamination|
|General Purpose Syringe|