Grant Instruments™ Grant Bio™ Densitometer
Measures turbidity of cell suspensions in a variety of life science applications. Grant Instruments™ Densitometer is designed and factory calibrated to measure turbidity in the range of 0.5 to 4.0 McFarland units (DEN-1) 0.0 to >7.5 McFarland units (DEN-1B) with a small standard deviation.
- Measurement range: 0.30 to 15.0 McFarland units (DEN-1), 0.0 to 6.0 McFarland units (DEN-1B)
- Measurement time : 1 second
- Precision: ±3%
- Readings, conveniently shown in McFarland units, are clearly visible on the bright LED display
- Factory calibrated - retains calibration without power supply
- Can be user-calibrated with commercial standards or cell suspensions prepared in the laboratory
- Designed for tubes with an outer diameter of 18mm
- 16mm tubes can also be accommodated by using the optional tube adaptor D-16
- Extremely compact design with small footprint and low profile that fits easily into the smallest workspace
- DEN-1b - either battery powered by 3 x AAA or via external power supply.
|+ 4 to 40°C|
|115 x 165 x 75mm|
|Input AC 120-230V, 50/60Hz Output DC 12V|