Gibco™ VEGF Recombinant Human Protein
Recombinant Human Vascular Endothelial Cell Growth Factor (VEGF) is a bioactive protein intended for use in cell culture applications
Brand: Gibco™ PHC9391
511.00 GBP valid until 2021-12-22
Use promo code "16346" to get your promotional price.
Code : 50
Additional Details : Weight : 1.05000kg
DescriptionVEGF exerts angiogenic, mitogenic and vascular permeability-enhancing activities specific for endothelial cells. VEGF has also been shown to be chemotactic for monocytes and osteoblasts.
- High purity: no interference from other proteins or contaminants
- High biological activity: more results with less protein
- Proven compatibility: Gibco proteins bioassayed with Gibco media
- High Purity Recombinant Bioactive Protein: to help ensure Gibco growth factors are of the highest quality, each protein is analyzed for purity along with structural homogeneity to ensure a biologically active protein
- High Biological Activity: in-house activity testing of Gibco Recombinant Proteins includes cell proliferation, cytotoxicity, chemotaxis, calcium flux, secondary cytokine up-regulation, induction of surface antigen expression, anti-viral, and protease assays; specific activity is determined by the dose dependent proliferation of human umbilical vein cells (HUVEC)
Shipping Condition: Wet Ice.
|Proliferation of HUVECs (Human Umbilical Vein Endothelial Cells)|
|1.0 x 106 - 1.7 x 105 units⁄mg|
|Growth Factors & Receptors|
|VEGF (Vascular Endothelial Growth Factor)|
|Oncology, Angiogenesis, Stem Cell Research, Differentiation, Inflammation|
|< 0.1 ng/µg|
|ED50 range = 1-6 ng⁄mL|
For Research Use Only. Not intended for animal or human diagnostic or therapeutic use.