Gibco™ GM-CSF Recombinant Human Protein
Recombinant Human Granulocyte Macrophage Colony-Stimulating Factor (GM-CSF) is a bioactive protein intended for use in cell culture applications
Brand: Gibco™ PHC2011
Code : 50
Additional Details : Weight : 0.50000kg
DescriptionGM-CSF is involved in many biological responses including the growth and development of granulocyte and macrophage progenitor cells, stimulation and the initiation of differentiation of myeloblasts and monoblasts, and chemotaxis of eosinophils.
- High purity: no interference from other proteins or contaminants
- High biological activity: more results with less protein
- Proven compatibility: Gibco proteins bioassayed with Gibco media
- High Purity Recombinant Bioactive Protein: to help ensure Gibco growth factors are of the highest quality, each protein is analyzed for purity along with structural homogeneity to ensure a biologically active protein
- High Biological Activity: in-house activity testing of Gibco Recombinant Proteins includes cell proliferation, cytotoxicity, chemotaxis, calcium flux, secondary cytokine up-regulation, induction of surface antigen expression, anti-viral, and protease assays; specific activity is determined by the dose dependent proliferation of human TF-1 cells
- Proven Compatibility: Gibco proteins are bioassayed with Gibco media
Shipping Condition: Wet Ice.
|< 0.1 ng/µg|
|Cytokines & Receptors|
|GM-CSF, G-CSF, & M-CSF|
|Signal Transduction, Oncology, Stem Cell Research, Differentiation, Drug Development|
For Research Use Only. Not intended for animal or human diagnostic or therapeutic use.