Gibco™ GDNF Recombinant Human Protein
Glial-Derived Neurotrophic Factor (GDNF) is a bioactive protein intended for use in cell culture applications
Brand: Gibco™ PHC7044
Code : 50
Additional Details : Weight : 0.05000kg
DescriptionGDNF is mainly known for its affect on neurons, but it is also involved in other biological processes including kidney development.
- High purity: no interference from other proteins or contaminants
- High biological activity: more results with less protein
- Proven compatibility: Gibco proteins bioassayed with Gibco media
- High Purity Recombinant Bioactive Protein: to help ensure Gibco growth factors are of the highest quality, each protein is analyzed for purity along with structural homogeneity to ensure a biologically active protein
- High Biological Activity: in-house activity testing of Gibco Recombinant Proteins includes cell proliferation, cytotoxicity, chemotaxis, calcium flux, secondary cytokine up-regulation, induction of surface antigen expression, anti-viral, and protease assays; specific activity is determined by inducing neurite outgrowth on PC-12 cells in the presence of recombinant soluble GFR-α
- Proven Compatibility: Gibco proteins are bioassayed with Gibco media
Approved for shipment at Room Temperature or on Wet or Dry Ice.
|< 0.1 ng/µg|
|Approved for shipment on Wet or Dry Ice|
|Growth Factors & Receptors|
|Neurobiology, Stem Cell Research, Differentiation|
For Research Use Only. Not intended for animal or human diagnostic or therapeutic use.