Gibco™ G-CSF Recombinant Human Protein
Recombinant Human Granulocyte Colony-Stimulating Factor (G-CSF) is a bioactive protein intended for use in cell culture applications
Brand: Gibco™ PHC2035
Code : 50
Additional Details : Weight : 0.50000kg
DescriptionG-CSF stimulates the proliferation and differentiation of hematopoietic progenitor cells.
- High purity: no interference from other proteins or contaminants
- High biological activity: more results with less protein
- Proven compatibility: Gibco proteins bioassayed with Gibco media
- High Purity Recombinant Bioactive Protein: to help ensure Gibco growth factors are of the highest quality, each protein is analyzed for purity along with structural homogeneity to ensure a biologically active protein
- High Biological Activity: in-house activity testing of Gibco Recombinant Proteins includes cell proliferation, cytotoxicity, chemotaxis, calcium flux, secondary cytokine up-regulation, induction of surface antigen expression, anti-viral, and protease assays; specific activity is determined by the dose dependent proliferation of mouse NFS-60 cells
- Proven Compatibility: Gibco proteins are bioassayed with Gibco media
Approved for shipment at Room Temperature or on Wet or Dry Ice.
|Cell Culture; Mammalian Cell Culture; Cell Analysis; Cell Viability, Proliferation & Function; Cell Proliferation; Stem Cell Research; Stem Cell Culture; Stem Cell Differentiation; Hematopoietic Stem Cell Culture; Mesenchymal Stem Cell Culture; Differentiation & Development|
|Lyophilized hG-CSF should be stored at 2° to 8°C, preferably desiccated. Store reconstituted hG-CSF at ≤ -20°C. Avoid freeze-thaw cycles.|
|GM-CSF, G-CSF, & M-CSF|
|Cytokines & Receptors|
For Research Use Only. Not intended for animal or human diagnostic or therapeutic use.