Gibco™ FGF-Basic Recombinant Mouse Protein
Recombinant Mouse Fibroblast Growth Factor Basic (also known as FGF Basic, bFGF, FGF 2, FGF-β or Heparin Binding Growth Factor) is a bioactive protein intended for use in cell culture applications
Brand: Gibco™ PMG0031
Code : 50
Additional Details : Weight : 0.50000kg
DescriptionFGF-basic is involved in a number of biological processes including embryonic development and differentiation, neuron differentiation, survival, and regeneration, and the proliferation of cells of mesodermal origin and many cells of neuroectodermal, ectodermal, and endodermal origin.
- High purity: no interference from other proteins or contaminants
- High biological activity: more results with less protein
- Proven compatibility: Gibco proteins bioassayed with Gibco media
- High Purity Recombinant Bioactive Protein: to help ensure Gibco growth factors are of the highest quality, each protein is analyzed for purity along with structural homogeneity to ensure a biologically active protein
- High Biological Activity: in-house activity testing of Gibco Recombinant Proteins includes cell proliferation, cytotoxicity, chemotaxis, calcium flux, secondary cytokine up-regulation, induction of surface antigen expression, anti-viral, and protease assays; specific activity is determined by the dose dependent proliferation of BALB/3T3 cells
Shipping Condition: Wet Ice.
|Cell Culture; Mammalian Cell Culture|
|Store at 2° to 8°C.|
|FGFs (Fibroblast Growth Factors)|
|Growth Factors & Receptors|