Gibco™ EGF Recombinant Mouse Protein
Recombinant Mouse Epidermal Growth Factor (EGF) is a bioactive protein intended for use in cell culture applications
Brand: Gibco™ PMG8043
Code : 50
Additional Details : Weight : 0.02000kg
DescriptionEGF has a profound effect on the differentiation of specific cells in vivo and is a potent mitogenic factor for a variety of cultured cells of both ectodermal and mesodermal origin.
- High purity: no interference from other proteins or contaminants
- High biological activity: more results with less protein
- Proven compatibility: Gibco proteins bioassayed with Gibco media
- High Purity Recombinant Bioactive Protein: to help ensure Gibco growth factors are of the highest quality, each protein is analyzed for purity along with structural homogeneity to ensure a biologically active protein
- High Biological Activity: in-house activity testing of Gibco Recombinant Proteins includes cell proliferation, cytotoxicity, chemotaxis, calcium flux, secondary cytokine up-regulation, induction of surface antigen expression, anti-viral, and protease assays; specific activity is determined by measuring the dose-dependent proliferation of BALB/c 3T3 cells
- This product is supplied lyophilized, carrier-free
Shipping Condition: Wet Ice.
|Full Length, Recombinant, Ligand|
|Growth Factors & Receptors|
|EGF (Epidermal Growth Factor)|
|Stem Cell Research, Oncology|
|EGF, Pro-epidermal growth factor precursor, epidermal growth factor|
For Research Use Only. Not intended for animal or human diagnostic or therapeutic use.