Gibco™ Advanced DMEM
Used as basal medium for supporting the growth of many different mammalian cells. Gibco™ Advanced DMEM is used in cell culture processing applications.
Brand: Gibco™ 12491015
Code : 50
Additional Details : Weight : 0.58000kg
- Contains 4 times the concentration of amino acids and vitamins than the original Eagle's Minimal Essential Medium
- Originally formulated with low glucose (1g/L) and sodium pyruvate, but is often used with higher glucose levels, with or without sodium pyruvate
- Contains no proteins, lipids, or growth factors
- Requires supplementation, commonly with 10% Fetal Bovine Serum (FBS)
- Uses sodium bicarbonate buffer system (3.7g/L), and therefore requires a 5 to 10% CO2 environment to maintain physiological pH
- Cells successfully cultured in DMEM include primary fibroblasts, neurons, glial cells, HUVECs, and smooth muscle cells, cell lines such as HeLa, 293, Cos-7, and PC-12
|Mammalian cell culture|
|AlbuMAX II, Ammonium Metavanadate, Ascorbic Acid phosphate, Calcium Chloride (CaCl2) (anhyd.), Choline chloride, Cupric Sulfate, D-Calcium pantothenate, D-Glucose (Dextrose), Ethanolamine, Ferric Nitrate (Fe(NO3)3·9H2O), Folic Acid, Glutathione (reduced), Glycine, Human Transferrin (Holo), Insulin Recombinant Full Chain, L-Alanine, L-Arginine hydrochloride, L-Asparagine, L-Aspartic acid, L-Cystine 2HCl, L-Glutamic Acid, L-Histidine hydrochloride-H2O, L-Isoleucine, L-Leucine, L-Lysine hydrochloride, L-Methionine, L-Phenylalanine, L-Proline, L-Serine, L-Threonine, L-Tryptophan, L-Tyrosine disodium salt dihydrate, L-Valine, Magnesium Sulfate (MgSO4) (anhyd.), Manganous Chloride, Niacinamide, Phenol Red, Potassium Chloride (KCl), Pyridoxine hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Sodium Bicarbonate (NaHCO3), Sodium Chloride (NaCl), Sodium Phosphate dibasic (Na2HPO4-H2O), Sodium Pyruvate, Sodium Selenite, Thiamine hydrochloride, i-Inositol|
|Storage: 2-8° C. Protect from light|
|High Glucose, Non Essential Amino Acids, Sodium pyruvate, Phenol Red|
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.