GE Healthcare TiO2 Mag Sepharose™
Designed for enrichment of phosphopeptides from tryptic digested protein samples. GE Healthcare TiO2 Mag Sepharose magnetic beads are based on titanium dioxide chromatography and are designed to simplify capture and enrichment of phosphopeptides.
Brand: GE Healthcare 28-9440-10
Code : A0
Additional Details : Weight : 0.04000kg
TiO2 Mag Sepharose has high affinity for phosphopeptides and is an efficient method for enrichment of phosphopeptides from complex samples. The magnetic bead format improves ease-of-use in sample preparation and has excellent properties for small-scale experiments. The high density beads allows rapid capture by magnetic devices with high visibility to ensure reliable collection of all bound target peptides.
- Magnetic beads for selective capture and enrichment of phosphopeptides
- Easy to use - visible and dense magnetic beads
- Simple protocol with elution conditions optimized for MS analysis
- Parallel sample handling when used with MagRack 6 separation tool - process up to six samples in less than one hour
|TiO2 Mag Sepharose|
|37 to 100μm|
|4° to 30°C (use at room temperature)|
|Used for selective capture and enrichment of Phosphopeptides, for biomarker research|
|Paramagnetic spherical, highly cross linked agarose particles|
|20% ethanol storage solution|
Safety and Handling
- Flammable liquid Category 3
- H226-Flammable liquid and vapour.
- P280-Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P210-Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking.
- P241-Use explosion-proof electrical/ventilating/lighting/ equipment.
- P303+P361+P353-IF ON SKIN (or hair): Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water/ shower.
- P235-Keep cool.
- P501-Dispose of contents/container to .