GE Healthcare Taq DNA Polymerase (cloned)
For PCR and other procedures requiring DNA polymerase activity at elevated temperatures
Brand: GE Healthcare 27-0798-04
Code : GE
Additional Details : Weight : 0.00400kg
One unit incorporates 10nmol of total nucleotides into acid-insoluble material in 30 min. at 70°C in a total volume of 50μL.
- Purity: Free from detectable nonspecific nuclease and Taq I restriction endonuclease activities
- Concentration: 5000 units/mL
- Functional testing: Tested in PCR
- Storgae Buffer: 50mM Tris-HCl (pH 7.5), 5mM DTT, 0.1mM EDTA, 50% glycerol, stabilizers
|100mM Tris HCl, pH 9, 15mM MgCl2 and 500mM KCl|
|For PCR and other procedures requiring DNA Polymerase activity at elevated temperatures|
|Free from detectable nonspecific nuclease and Taq I restriction endonuclease activities.|
Safety and Handling
- Taq DNA Polymerase (cloned), 250 units
- EUH210-Safety data sheet available on request.
- UNKNOWN ACUTE-1.6 per cent of the mixture consists of component(s) of unknown acute toxicity.
- UNKNOWN AQUATIC-Contains 1.6% of components with unknown hazards to the aquatic environment.