Cytiva (Formerly GE Healthcare Life Sciences) Sepharose™ Fast Flow Cation Exchange Media
SP Sepharose Fast Flow is a sulphopropyl (SP) strong cation exchange chromatography resin for fast protein purification. CM Sepharose Fast Flow is a weak cation exchanger based on the well established Sepharose Fast Flow ion exchange platform, extensively used for preparative protein separations in both research and industrial applications.
Brand: Cytiva (Formerly GE Healthcare Life Sciences) 17-0719-10
Code : GE
Additional Details : Weight : 0.11000kg
- Hydrophilic nature of base matrix ensures low levels of non-specific binding leading to low levels of host cell-derived impurities in the elution pool
- Composed of crosslinked 6% agarose beads
- Part of Sepharose Fast Flow ion exchange platform
- High chemical stability, allowing well proven cleaning-in-place (CIP) and sanitization protocols
- Available in range of pre-packed process development tools
- Ligand: Sulphopropyl
- Ion Exchanger Type: Strong cation exchanger
- Ionic Capacity: 0.18 to 0.25mmol H+/mL medium
- Binding capacity: 70mg ribonuclease A/mL medium
- Ligand: Carboxymethyl
- Ion Exchanger Type: Weak cation exchanger
- Ionic Capacity: 0.09 to 0.13mmol Hl+/mL medium
- Binding capacity: 50mg ribonuclease A/mL medium
Used extensively for capture and intermediate purification of wide range of approved biopharmaceuticals
|50 mg ribonuclease A/mL mediµm|
|45 - 165 µm|
|4 to 13|
|CM Sepharose Fast Flow|
Safety and Handling
- CM Sepharose Fast Flow, 25 ml
- Flammable liquid Category 3
- H226-Flammable liquid and vapour.
- P280-Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P210-Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking.
- P241-Use explosion-proof electrical/ventilating/lighting/ equipment.
- P303+P361+P353-IF ON SKIN (or hair): Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water/ shower.
- P235-Keep cool.
- P501-Dispose of contents/container to .
- MIXTURE LIST-Contains : ethanol