GE Healthcare Rainbow™ Molecular Weight Markers
Monitor progress of protein electrophoresis and assess transfer efficiency and molecular weight of blotted proteins without staining. GE Healthcare Life Sciences™ Rainbow™ Molecular Weight Markers use bright, distinctive colors to allow easier confirmation of transfer to blotting membranes and orientation.
Brand: GE Healthcare RPN756E
Code : GE
Additional Details : Weight : 0.01800kg
Enhanced to enable faster and simpler identification of proteins on SDS-polyacrylamide gels. The ready-to-load markers provide sharper, more intense bands on gels and blots and have improved band spacing for more accurate molecular weight determination.
- High intensity, prestained multicolored bands allow distinction of closely related proteins
- Full-Range Rainbow Markers (Mr 12,000 to 225,000) use ten separate proteins with six different colors
- High-Range Rainbow Markers (Mr 12,000 to 225,000) use eight separate proteins with six different colors
- Low-Range Rainbow Markers (Mr 3500 to 38,000) use seven separate proteins with five different colors
- For use on SDS-PAGE
- The bright, distinctive colors of the markers allow easier confirmation of transfer to blotting membranes and orientation.
- Markers are a mixture of individually colored proteins that are combined to produce bands of equal color intensity. Approximate protein concentration is 1 to 2 mg/mL, depending on the product
- Each 250μL pack size is sufficient for use with 50 minigels (10 × 8cm) or 25 large gels (20 × 20cm)
|Supplied ready to use in 305% Glycerol and sample Buffer containing Mercaptoethanesulphonic Acid (MESNA) as reducing agent|
|−15° to −30°C|
|12000 to 225000Mr|
|50 Minigels or 25 large gels|
|High range rainbow molecular weight marker|