GE Healthcare Pharmalyte™ Carrier Ampholytes
Use in Isoelectric focusing. GE Healthcare Pharmalyte™ Carrier Ampholytes prepared by the co-polymerization of glycine, glycylglycine, amines, and epichlorohydrin, are available in five broad-range and four narrow-range pH intervals.
Brand: GE Healthcare 17-0453-01
Code : GE
Additional Details : Weight : 0.50000kg
- Co-polymerisates of glycine, glycylglycine, amines and epichlorhydrin
- Form extremely stable, linear pH gradients under the influence of electric fields
- Available in both narrow and broad pH ranges to suit specific application
- Broad ranges can be used directly for agarose, Ultrodex or polyacrylamide gels
- Narrow ranges provide high resolution for dedicated applications using polyacrylamide gels
|Colorless to Light Yellow|
|Precast PhastGel™ Gels for PhastSystem|
|Co-polymerization of Glycine, Glycylglycine, Amines and Epichlorohydrin|
|Pharmalyte carrier Ampholyte|
|2° to 8°C|
|Used as carrier for high resolution isoelectric focusing, can be used directly for Agarose, Ultrodex or Polyacrylamide Gels and form linear gradients|
|5 to 8|
Safety and Handling
- Flammable liquid Category 2
- Acute toxicity Category 1
- Carcinogenicity Category 1
- ACUTE AQUATIC Acute 1
- H225-Highly flammable liquid and vapour.
- H272-May intensify fire; oxidiser.
- H300-Fatal if swallowed.
- H350-May cause cancer.
- H400-Very toxic to aquatic life.
- P201-Obtain special instructions before use.
- P280-Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P210-Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking.
- P241-Use explosion-proof electrical/ventilating/lighting/A§/ equipment.
- P220-Keep/Store away from clothing/A§/combustible materials.
- P273-Avoid release to the environment.
- P301+P310-IF SWALLOWED: Immediately call a POISON CENTER/doctor / A§
- P303+P361+P353-IF ON SKIN (or hair): Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water/ shower.
- P235-Keep cool.
- P501-Dispose of contents/container to A§.