GE Healthcare Octyl Sepharose™ 4 Fast Flow Chromatography Media
Aliphatic hydrophobic interaction chromatography (HIC) medium for capture and intermediate purification of larger proteins
Brand: GE Healthcare 17-0946-10
Code : GE
Additional Details : CAS Number : 64-17-5 Weight : 0.11000kg
- HIC ligands are coupled to monosacharide units via their corresponding glycidylethers, giving matrices without charges and stable etherbonds between ligands and agarose
- Octyl derivative adds different and complementary selectivity to Sepharose Fast Flow HIC product family
- Resin based on cross-linked 4% agarose
- Supported for industrial applications and well established in approved processes
- Available in range of different bulk pack sizes and convenient pre-packed formats for easy scale-up and process development
|For capture/intermediate purification of large proteins|
|Resin on cross-linked 4% agarose|
|Stable in commonly used aqueous Buffers: 1M NaOH, 30% Isopropanol, 70% Ethanol, 6M Guanidine-Hydrochloride, 30% Acetonitrile, 1mM HCl|
|4 to 30°C|
|Octyl Sepharose 4 Fast Flow Media|
|4% Cross-Linked Agarose|
|45 to 165μm|
|2 to 14|
Safety and Handling
- Octyl Sepharose 4 Fast Flow, 25 ml
- Flammable liquid Category 3
- H226-Flammable liquid and vapour.
- P280-Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P210-Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking.
- P241-Use explosion-proof electrical/ventilating/lighting/ equipment.
- P303+P361+P353-IF ON SKIN (or hair): Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water/ shower.
- P235-Keep cool.
- P501-Dispose of contents/container to .
- MIXTURE LIST-Contains : ethanol