GE Healthcare NHS Mag Sepharose™
NHS Mag Sepharose magnetic beads for convenient enrichment of selected proteins using pull-down sample preparation techniques
Brand: GE Healthcare 28-9440-09
Code : GE
Additional Details : Weight : 0.04000kg
NHS Mag Sepharose are magnetic beads designed for pull-down techniques enabling rapid capture and enrichment of selected proteins based on affinity. An antibody or other protein with desired affinity is covalently coupled to the medium via primary amines for the purpose of capture of target proteins of interest.
- Visible and dense Sepharose based magnetic beads with N-hydroxysuccinimide (NHS) ligand, easy to spot and collect bound target protein
- Non-adherent beads eliminate smearing effects and aggregate formation. Can be used without detergents
- Simple capture of target protein in small or large sample volumes (low microliter to high milliliter scale)
- Optimized capacity for enrichment/pull-down of target proteins - only low amounts of bound capture molecule
- Flexible protocols with elution conditions optimized for downstream applications such as electrophoresis and MS
Matrix: Paramagnetic, spherical, highly cross-linked agarose particles
Ligand density: 8-14μmol/mL gel
Particle size: 37-100μm
Working temperature: Room temperature
Storage solution: 20% 2-propanol
Storage temperature: 4°C to 8°C
|NHS Mag Sepharose|
|For pull-down techniques enabling rapid capture and enrichment of selected Proteins based on affinity|
|8 to 14μM/mL|
|37 to 100μm|
|4° to 8°C|
|8 to 14μM/mL Gel|
|Paramagnetic spherical, highly cross linked agarose particles|
Safety and Handling
- Flammable liquid Category 2
- Serious eye damage/eye irritation Category 2
- Specific target organ toxicity Category 3
- H225-Highly flammable liquid and vapour.
- H319-Causes serious eye irritation.
- H336-May cause drowsiness or dizziness.
- P280-Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P210-Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking.
- P241-Use explosion-proof electrical/ventilating/lighting/ equipment.
- P304+P340-IF INHALED: Remove person to fresh air and keep comfortable for breathing.
- P303+P361+P353-IF ON SKIN (or hair): Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water/ shower.
- P235-Keep cool.
- P501-Dispose of contents/container to .