GE Healthcare NHS Mag Sepharose™
NHS Mag Sepharose magnetic beads for convenient enrichment of selected proteins using pull-down sample preparation techniques
Brand: GE Healthcare 28-9440-09
UNSPSC : 41116000
Code : GE
Additional Details : Weight : 0.04000kg Transport : UN number : 1219 Chem class : 1 Pack group : II
|NHS Mag Sepharose|
|For pull-down techniques enabling rapid capture and enrichment of selected Proteins based on affinity|
|8 to 14μM/mL|
|37 to 100μm|
|4° to 8°C|
|8 to 14μM/mL Gel|
|Paramagnetic spherical, highly cross linked agarose particles|
Safety and Handling
- Flammable liquid Category 2
- Serious eye damage/eye irritation Category 2
- Specific target organ toxicity Category 3
- H225-Highly flammable liquid and vapour.
- H319-Causes serious eye irritation.
- H336-May cause drowsiness or dizziness.
- P280-Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P210-Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking.
- P241-Use explosion-proof electrical/ventilating/lighting/ equipment.
- P304+P340-IF INHALED: Remove person to fresh air and keep comfortable for breathing.
- P303+P361+P353-IF ON SKIN (or hair): Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water/ shower.
- P235-Keep cool.
- P501-Dispose of contents/container to .