GE Healthcare illustra™ RNAspin Mini Isolation Kit
Extract high-quality RNA from a wide range of samples rapidly. GE Healthcare Life Sciences™illustra™ RNAspin Mini Isolation Kit can be used to isolate total RNA from cultured cells, tissue, bacteria, or yeast.
Brand: GE Healthcare 25-0500-71
Code : GE
Additional Details : Weight : 0.80200kg Transport : UN number : 1993 Chem class : 1 Pack group : III
- Recovers total RNA due to removal of genomic DNA through on-column DNase I treatment
- Can be used on cultured cells, tissue, yeast and hard-to-lyse bacterial strains
- Prefilters reduce lysate viscosity for maximum yield and purity
- Results can be obtained with small amounts of sample
- Binding capacity: 100μg
- Sample size: 30mg (animal tissue), up to 5 × 106 cells (cell culture)
- Elution volume: 40 to 120μL
- RNA Purity (A260/A280): 1.8 to 2.2
- Total time of preparation: <30 min/6 preps
Quantitative reverse transcriptase PCR (QRT-PCR), Northern blot, and microarray experiments
|Rapid extraction of high-quality RNA from a wide range of samples|
|RNAspin Mini Isolation Kit|
|30mg (animal tissue), up to 5 × 106 cells (cell culture)|
|Protocol booklet with detachable, quick-reference guide and necessary components, including prefilters and DNase I|
|Up to 100μg|
Safety and Handling
- Acute toxicity Category 4
- LONG-TERM AQUATIC HAZARD Chronic 3
- H302 + H312 + H332-Harmful if swallowed, in contact with skin or if inhaled.
- H412-Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects.
- P280-Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P273-Avoid release to the environment.
- P304+P340-IF INHALED: Remove person to fresh air and keep comfortable for breathing.
- P312-Call a POISON CENTER/doctor/A§/if you feel unwell.
- P501-Dispose of contents/container to A§.