GE Healthcare illustra™ RNAspin 96 RNA Isolation Kit
For fast and efficient purification in a 96-well format
Brand: GE Healthcare 25-0500-75
Code : GE
Additional Details : Weight : 2.32000kg Transport : UN number : 1993 Chem class : 3 Pack group : III
- 96 samples parallel-processed via either centrifugation or vacuum with high reproducibility in under 70 minutes
- Can be used to isolate total RNA from cultured cells, tissue, bacteria or yeast
- DNase I treatment removes genomic DNA resulting in high-quality total RNA product
- Isolated RNA is of sufficient quality (A260/A280 = 1.8-2.2) and quantity (up to 100μg) for multiple downstream experiments: quantitative reverse transcription polymerase chain reaction (QRT-PCR), primer extension and RNase protection assays
- Integrated wash plate eliminates risk of contamination
- Accessory tissue plate allows tissue samples to be processed
- Sample size: up to 30mg for animal tissue, up to 2 x 106 cells for cell culture (vaccum); 1x 107 cells for cell culture (centrifuge); Elution volume: 50μ-130μL
|Fast and efficient purification in a 96-well format|
|Protocol and sufficient quantities of the following to carry out the number of preps indicated, DNase 1, RNase-free Water, binding plates, 1.5mL tubes, wash plates, square well blocks, vacuum elution plates and Buffers|
|4 x 96 Preps|
Safety and Handling
- Acute toxicity Category 4
- LONG-TERM AQUATIC HAZARD Chronic 3
- H302 + H312 + H332-Harmful if swallowed, in contact with skin or if inhaled.
- H412-Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects.
- P280-Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P273-Avoid release to the environment.
- P304+P340-IF INHALED: Remove person to fresh air and keep comfortable for breathing.
- P312-Call a POISON CENTER/doctor/if you feel unwell.
- P501-Dispose of contents/container to .