GE Healthcare illustra™ PuReTaq Ready-To-Go™ PCR Beads
Pre-mixed, pre-dispensed reaction beads optimized for performing standard PCR amplifications. GE Healthcare Lifescience™ illustra™ PuReTaq Ready-To-Go™ PCR Beads are stable at ambient temperature.
Brand: GE Healthcare 27-9557-01
Code : GE
Additional Details : Weight : 0.16400kg
- puReTaq DNA polymerase and high-purity reagents provide robust performance with very low levels of contaminating DNA
- Manufacturing process locks in performance for excellent reproducibility with less risk of pipetting errors and contamination
- Long-term ambient-temperature stability simplifies shipping and removes any need for freezer storage
- Verified for real-time PCR
- Ready-To-Go means simply add template DNA and primers and cycle
|Ambient temperature in pouch with desiccant|
|For PCR application|
|Room temperature stable beads containing ∼ 2.5 units of recombinant PuReTaq DNA Polymerase, dATP, dCTP, dGTP, dTTP, stabilizers, BSA and reaction Buffer, When a bead is reconstituted to a 25μL final volume, the concentration of each dNTP|
Safety and Handling
- EUH210-Safety data sheet available on request.
- UNKNOWN ACUTE-73.3 per cent of the mixture consists of component(s) of unknown acute toxicity.
- UNKNOWN AQUATIC-Contains 73.3% of components with unknown hazards to the aquatic environment.