GE Healthcare HiTrap™ TALON™ Crude Prepacked Columns
For purification of histidine-tagged recombinant proteins by immobilized metal affinity chromatography (IMAC). GE Healthcare Lifescience™ HiTrap™ TALON™ Crude Prepacked Columns offer a cobalt-based medium allowing protein purification under native or denaturing conditions.
Brand: GE Healthcare 28-9537-66
Code : GE
Additional Details : Weight : 0.10200kg
Cobalt-based IMAC medium offering different selectivity compared to nickel-charged media. Allows protein purification under native or denaturing conditions and can be used with prokaryotic and eukaryotic expression systems.
- Prepacked with cobalt-based chromatography media
- Binding capacity approximately 7mg MBP
- Maximum pressure: 3 bar
- Column material: polypropylene
- Compatible with commonly used buffers and easily regenerated with 0.5 M NaOH
- 1 and 5mL columns
- Ligand: TALON™ Superflow Cobalt-IMAC
- Matrix: 6% cross-linked agarose
- Average particle size: 60 to 160μm
- pH stability working range: 3 to 12
- Column I.D.: 7mm
- Flow velocity: 1 to 4mL/min.
- Column I.D.: 16
- Flow velocity: 5 to 20mL/min.
|Up to 20mg Histidine-tagged Protein1|
|1 to 4mL/min.|
|Talon™ Superflow Cobalt-IMAC|
|6% Cross-Linked Agarose|
|5 x 1mL|
|60 to 160μm|
|3 to 12|
|For purifiCatIon of Histidine-tagged recombinant Proteins by immobilized Metal affinity chromatography, used Buffers and easily regenerated with 0.5 M NaOH|
|5 x 1mL|
|4 to 8°C|
|HiTrap Talon™ crude prepacked Column|
Safety and Handling
- Flammable liquid Category 3
- H226-Flammable liquid and vapour.
- P280-Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P210-Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking.
- P241-Use explosion-proof electrical/ventilating/lighting/A§/ equipment.
- P303+P361+P353-IF ON SKIN (or hair): Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water/ shower.
- P235-Keep cool.
- P501-Dispose of contents/container to A§.