GE Healthcare HiTrap™ rProtein A FF Columns
Use for preparative purification of monoclonal and polyclonal antibodies from cell culture supernatants, serum and ascites. GE Healthcare Life Sciences™ HiTrap™ rProtein A FF Columns are prepacked with rProtein A Sepharose™ Fast Flow.
Brand: GE Healthcare 17-5080-02
Code : A0
Additional Details : Weight : 0.13800kg
- Packed with rProtein A Sepharose™ Fast Flow for purification and fractionation of IgG subclasses and IgG from different sources
- Exhibits similar Fc region specificity to that of native protein A but with enhanced binding capacity and fewer regulatory concerns due to total absence of mammalian culture in ligand production and purification
- Average particle size: 90μm
- Designed for use with a syringe, a peristaltic pump, or a chromatography system
- Available as 1mL and 5mL columns
- Ligand: Recombinant protein A (E.coli)
- Matrix: Highly cross-linked 4% agarose
- Binding capacity: ∽50mg human IgG/mL
- pH stability working range: 3 to 10
- Bed dimensions: 7 x 25mm
- Flow velocity: <4mL/min.
- Bed dimensions: 16 x 25mm
- Flow velocity: <20mL/min.
|≈50mg Human IgG/mL|
|For preparative purification of monoclonal and polyclonal antibodies from cell culture supernatants, Serum and ascites|
|4° to 30°C|
|For syringe, peristaltic pump or a chromatography system|
|5 x 5mL|
Safety and Handling
- HiTrap rProtein A FF, 5 x 5 ml
- Flammable liquid Category 3
- H226-Flammable liquid and vapour.
- P280-Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P210-Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking.
- P241-Use explosion-proof electrical/ventilating/lighting/A§/ equipment.
- P303+P361+P353-IF ON SKIN (or hair): Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water/ shower.
- P235-Keep cool.
- P501-Dispose of contents/container to A§.