GE Healthcare HiTrap™ rProtein A FF Columns
Use for preparative purification of monoclonal and polyclonal antibodies from cell culture supernatants, serum and ascites. GE Healthcare Life Sciences™ HiTrap™ rProtein A FF Columns are prepacked with rProtein A Sepharose™ Fast Flow.
Brand: GE Healthcare 17-5079-01
Code : GE
Additional Details : Weight : 0.50000kg
- Packed with rProtein A Sepharose™ Fast Flow for purification and fractionation of IgG subclasses and IgG from different sources
- Exhibits similar Fc region specificity to that of native protein A but with enhanced binding capacity and fewer regulatory concerns due to total absence of mammalian culture in ligand production and purification
- Average particle size: 90μm
- Designed for use with a syringe, a peristaltic pump, or a chromatography system
- Available as 1mL and 5mL columns
- Ligand: Recombinant protein A (E.coli)
- Matrix: Highly cross-linked 4% agarose
- Binding capacity: ∽50mg human IgG/mL
- pH stability working range: 3 to 10
- Bed dimensions: 7 x 25mm
- Flow velocity: <4mL/min.
- Bed dimensions: 16 x 25mm
- Flow velocity: <20mL/min.
|≈50mg Human IgG/mL|
|For preparative purification of monoclonal and polyclonal antibodies from cell culture supernatants, Serum and Ascites|
|4° to 30°C|
|For syringe, peristaltic pump or a chromatography system|
|5 x 1mL|