GE Healthcare HiTrap™ NHS-Activated HP Columns
Couple ligands containing primary amines easily. GE Healthcare Life Sciences™ HiTrap™ NHS-Activated HP Columns are prepacked with NHS activated Sepharose™ High Performance.
Brand: GE Healthcare 17-0717-01
UNSPSC : 12352200
Code : NEW
Additional Details : Weight : 0.05300kg Transport : UN number : 1219 Chem class : 1 Pack group : II
Prepacked with NHS-activated Sepharose™ High Performance Media for coupling ligand via primary amines at close to neutral pH
- Designed for use with a syringe, peristaltic pump, or chromatography system
- Degree of substitution: 10 μmol NHS/mL medium
- Delivered in 100% isopropanol to protect the active groups
- Stable in the pH range 3 to 12, depending upon ligand
- Average particle size: 34μm
|1 x 5mL|
|6% Highly Cross-linked Agarose|
|4° to 8°C|
|Syringe, peristaltic pump or liquid chromato graphy system such as AKTA™ design or FPLC system|
|HiTrap NHS activated HP column|
|Preparative affinity chromato graphy, easy coupling of ligands containing primary Amines|
|10μM NHS groups/mL medium|
|3 to 12|
Safety and Handling
- Flammable liquid Category 2
- Serious eye damage/eye irritation Category 2
- Specific target organ toxicity Category 3
- H225-Highly flammable liquid and vapour.
- H319-Causes serious eye irritation.
- H336-May cause drowsiness or dizziness.
- P280-Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P210-Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking.
- P241-Use explosion-proof electrical/ventilating/lighting/ equipment.
- P304+P340-IF INHALED: Remove person to fresh air and keep comfortable for breathing.
- P303+P361+P353-IF ON SKIN (or hair): Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water/ shower.
- P235-Keep cool.
- P501-Dispose of contents/container to .