GE Healthcare HiTrap™ Heparin HP Columns
Purify DNA-binding proteins, coagulation factors, lipoproteins and protein synthesis factors. GE Healthcare Life Sciences™ HiTrap™ Heparin HP Columns are prepacked with Heparin Sepharose™ High Performance for high-resolution purification.
Brand: GE Healthcare 17-0407-01
Code : GE
Additional Details : Weight : 2.14100kg
- Stable over pH range 5 to 10
- Tolerates commonly used aqueous buffers
- Heparin Sepharose High Performance medium links porcine heparin ligand to 6% agarose by reductive amination
|1 x 5mL|
|6% Highly Cross-linked Agarose|
|4° to 30°C|
|Syringe, peristaltic pump or liquid chromato graphy system such as AKTA™ design or FPLC system|
|HiTrap Heparin Sepharose HP prepacked column|
|Purification of Antithrombin III, coagulation facto rs and other Plasma Proteins|
|10mg Heparin/mL medium|
|5 to 10|
|DNA-binding Proteins, coagulation facto rs, Lipoproteins and Protein synthesis facto rs|
Safety and Handling
- HiTrap Heparin HP 5 ml, 1 x 5 ml
- Flammable liquid Category 3
- H226-Flammable liquid and vapour.
- P280-Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P210-Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking.
- P241-Use explosion-proof electrical/ventilating/lighting/ equipment.
- P303+P361+P353-IF ON SKIN (or hair): Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water/ shower.
- P235-Keep cool.
- P501-Dispose of contents/container to .
- MIXTURE LIST-Contains : ethanol