GE Healthcare HiTrap™ Butyl HP Columns
Prepacked columns for convenient and fast separations. GE Healthcare HiTrap™ Butyl HP Columns are used for small-scale protein purification as well as for screening of binding and elution conditions.
Brand: GE Healthcare 28-4110-05
Code : GE
Additional Details : Weight : 2.14100kg
- Flexible design for use with a syringe, laboratory pump or chromatography system
- Available in 1mL and 5mL sizes
- High flowrates and high capacities
- Easy scale-up achieved by connecting columns in series
- Maximum flowrates: 4mL/min. for 1mL columns and 20mL/min. for 5mL columns
|HiTrap Butyl HP column|
|Syringe, single laborato ry pump or chromato graphy system, small-scale Protein purification as well as for screening of binding and elutions condition|
|3 to 13|
|4° to 30°C|
|5 x 5mL|
|24 to 44μm|
Safety and Handling
- HiTrap Butyl HP 5 ml, 5 x 5 ml
- Flammable liquid Category 3
- H226-Flammable liquid and vapour.
- P280-Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P210-Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking.
- P241-Use explosion-proof electrical/ventilating/lighting/A§/ equipment.
- P303+P361+P353-IF ON SKIN (or hair): Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water/ shower.
- P235-Keep cool.
- P501-Dispose of contents/container to A§.
- MIXTURE LIST-Contains : ethanol