GE Healthcare Amersham™ Streptavidin-HRP Conjugate
Streptavidin conjugated to reporter enzyme molecules for use in blotting and in situ hybridization applications
Brand: GE Healthcare RPN1231-2ML
Code : GE
Additional Details : Weight : 0.50000kg
- High specificity reagents
- Conjugation achieved using the periodate coupling method described by Nakane and co-workers
- Sold on the basis of titer in an ELISA and performance in a western blot
|Suitable for use in ECL™, western blotting ,ELISA, immunocytochemistry|
|2mL of Phosphate Buffered Saline (0.1M Sodium Phosphate, 0.1M Sodium Chloride, pH 7.4) containing 1%(w/v) Bovine Serum Albumin and an antimicrobial agent|
Safety and Handling
- Respiratory sensitiser Category 1
- H317-May cause an allergic skin reaction.
- P280-Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P261-Avoid breathing dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray.
- P272-Contaminated work clothing should not be allowed out of the workplace.
- P302+P352-IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of water/.
- P333+P313-If skin irritation or rash occurs: Get medical advice/attention.
- P501-Dispose of contents/container to .