GE Healthcare Amersham™ ECL™ Plex Fluorescent Rainbow Markers
Optimized for use with the ECL Plex Western Blotting Detection System. Amersham™ ECL™ Plex Fluorescent Rainbow Markers are ideal for quantitative western blot.
Brand: GE Healthcare RPN851E
UNSPSC : 41105331
Code : GH
Additional Details : Weight : 3.12070kg
- Monitor progress of protein electrophoresis and assess transfer efficiency and molecular weight of blotted proteins without staining
- Enhanced to enable faster and simpler identification of proteins on SDS-polyacrylamide gels
- Provide sharper, more intense bands on gels and blots and have improved band spacing for more accurate molecular weight determination
- Provides fluorescent images using Cy3 and Cy5 channels
|Supplied in 35% Glycerol and sample buffer containing Mercaptoethanesulphonic Acid (MESNA) as reducing agent|
|Quantitative western blotting|
|50 Minigel Loadings|
Safety and Handling
- Serious eye damage/eye irritation Category 2
- Skin corrosion/irritation Category 2
- H319-Causes serious eye irritation.
- H315-Causes skin irritation.
- P280-Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P264-Wash thoroughly after handling.
- P305+P351+P338-IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.