Fisher BioReagents™ Proteinase K (Tritirachium album/Molecular Biology)
Brand: Fisher BioReagents™ BP1700-100
87.34 GBP valid until 2021-10-30
Use promo code "14806" to get your promotional price.
Code : 32
Additional Details : CAS Number : 39450-01-6 Weight : 0.06000kg
- Safety and Handling
- Accessories and Spare Parts
Proteinase K (Tritirachium album/Molecular Biology)
- Not on TSCA inventory: for research and development use only; not for manufacturing or commercial purposes
Proteinase K is widely used in the isolation of DNA and RNA from cell and tissue preparations. It is a wide-spectrum protease, inactivating many enzymes, including endogenous nucleases.
|Isolation of DNA and RNA from cell and tissue preparations, inactivating many Enzymes, including Endogenous Nucleases|
Safety and Handling
- Proteinase K
- Serious eye damage/eye irritation Category 2
- Skin corrosion/irritation Category 2
- Skin sensitiser Category 1
- Specific target organ toxicity Category 3
- H334-May cause allergy or asthma symptoms or breathing difficulties if inhaled.
- H319-Causes serious eye irritation.
- H335-May cause respiratory irritation.
- H315-Causes skin irritation.
- P261-Avoid breathing dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray.
- P280-Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P305+P351+P338-IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.