Fisherbrand™ Proteinase K (Tritirachium album/Molecular Biology)
Code : 32
Additional Details : CAS Number : 39450-01-6 Weight : 0.06000kg
|Isolation of DNA and RNA from cell and tissue preparations, inactivating many Enzymes, including Endogenous Nucleases|
Safety and Handling
- Proteinase K
- Serious eye damage/eye irritation Category 2
- Skin corrosion/irritation Category 2
- Skin sensitiser Category 1
- Specific target organ toxicity Category 3
- H334-May cause allergy or asthma symptoms or breathing difficulties if inhaled.
- H319-Causes serious eye irritation.
- H335-May cause respiratory irritation.
- H315-Causes skin irritation.
- P261-Avoid breathing dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray.
- P280-Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P305+P351+P338-IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.