Fisher BioReagents™ EZ-Run™ Protein Gel Solutions
Resolution equal to or better than gradient precast gels
Brand: Fisher BioReagents™ BP7715-500
Code : 32
Additional Details : CAS Number : 79-06-1 Weight : 0.55000kg Transport : UN number : 3426 Chem class : 6.1 Pack group : III
A ready-to-use premixed solution of acrylamide, bisacrylamide, buffer and SDS that enables ultra-fine resolution of protein bands by denaturing PAGE. This novel formulation provides the resolution of a gradient gel with less preparative work than a standard discontinuous gel system.
- Ready-to-pour EZ-Run Protein Gel Solution for 1-D or 2-D PAGE—just add APS and TEMED
- Wide separation range—from 3 to 200kDa on same minigel
- Continuous gel system—no stacking gel necessary
- Proprietary (patent-pending) gel chemistry
EZ-Run Protein Gel Solution comes with an optimized proprietary running buffer; other traditional SDS-PAGE buffers should not be used with the EZ-Run gel solution.
Compatible with post-electrophoresis applications, such as Western blotting, MALDI analysis, protein sequencing. Suitable for all commonly used gel staining methods including Coomassie™ blue, silver staining and fluorescent dyes.
|Western blotting, MALDI analysis, Protein sequencing|
|15% protein gel solution|
|2 to 100dKa|
Safety and Handling
- 15% EZ-Run Protein Gel Solution with buffer
- Acute toxicity Category 4
- Carcinogenicity Category 1B
- Serious eye damage/eye irritation Category 2
- Germ cell mutagenicity Category 1B
- Reproductive toxicity Category 2
- Respiratory sensitiser Category 1
- Skin corrosion/irritation Category 2
- Specific target organ toxicity Category 1
- H317-May cause an allergic skin reaction.
- H372-Causes damage to organs.
- H340-May cause genetic defects.
- H350-May cause cancer.
- H315-Causes skin irritation.
- H319-Causes serious eye irritation.
- H361f-Suspected of damaging fertility.
- H302-Harmful if swallowed.
- P201-Obtain special instructions before use.
- P280-Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P301+P312-IF SWALLOWED: Call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician/ if you feel unwell.
- P302+P352-IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of water/.
- P305+P351+P338-IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- P308+P313-IF exposed or concerned: Get medical advice/attention.