Fisher BioReagents™ ChromoMax™ IPTG/X-Gal Solution
Accelerate your blue/white colony screening
Brand: Fisher BioReagents™ BP4200-1
Code : 32
Additional Details : Weight : 0.05100kg
Ready-to-apply ChromoMax IPTG/X-Gal solution is a proprietary formulation that allows you to skip the cumbersome preparation process that traditionally requires tedious weighing and dissolving of fine powder in toxic solvents such as DMSO or DMF.
- Premixed IPTG/X-Gal Solution
- No weighing or dissolving of components
- No DMSO or DMF required
- Saves time and money
- Dependable results
- Can be safely handled outside of a fume hood
- ChromoMax Solution does not freeze even when stored at -20°C, allowing for immediate use without thawing
- Dries quickly on the plate, further accelerating the screening protocol
- Provides fast color development and does not require additional 4°C incubation to enhance color
- Clear colorless to yellow solution
ChromoMax/ITPTG/X-Gal Solution is suitable for use with all commercially available competent cells that utilize lacZ blue/white screening. Tested using Fisher BioReagents transformed TransMax Competent Cells resulting in clearly differentiated blue and white colonies.
The 50mL volume is conveniently packaged in five 10mL bottles, preventing accidental contamination of large volume stock.
|All commercially available competent cells that utilize lacZ blue/white screening|
Safety and Handling
- Serious eye damage/eye irritation Category 2
- Reproductive toxicity Category 1B
- Skin corrosion/irritation Category 2
- Specific target organ toxicity Category 3
- H360D-May damage the unborn child.
- H319-Causes serious eye irritation.
- H335-May cause respiratory irritation.
- H315-Causes skin irritation.