Fisher BioReagents™ ChromoMax™ IPTG/X-Gal Solution
Accelerate your blue/white colony screening
Brand: Fisher BioReagents™ BP4200-10
Code : 32
Additional Details : Weight : 0.06000kg
Ready-to-apply ChromoMax IPTG/X-Gal solution is a proprietary formulation that allows you to skip the cumbersome preparation process that traditionally requires tedious weighing and dissolving of fine powder in toxic solvents such as DMSO or DMF.
- Premixed IPTG/X-Gal Solution
- No weighing or dissolving of components
- No DMSO or DMF required
- Saves time and money
- Dependable results
- Can be safely handled outside of a fume hood
- ChromoMax Solution does not freeze even when stored at -20°C, allowing for immediate use without thawing
- Dries quickly on the plate, further accelerating the screening protocol
- Provides fast color development and does not require additional 4°C incubation to enhance color
- Clear colorless to yellow solution
ChromoMax/ITPTG/X-Gal Solution is suitable for use with all commercially available competent cells that utilize lacZ blue/white screening. Tested using Fisher BioReagents transformed TransMax Competent Cells resulting in clearly differentiated blue and white colonies.
|All commercially available competent cells that utilize lacZ blue/white screening|
Safety and Handling
- Serious eye damage/eye irritation Category 2
- Reproductive toxicity Category 1B
- Skin corrosion/irritation Category 2
- Specific target organ toxicity Category 3
- H360D-May damage the unborn child.
- H319-Causes serious eye irritation.
- H335-May cause respiratory irritation.
- H315-Causes skin irritation.