Thermo Scientific™ RsaI
The RsaI restriction enzyme recognizes GT^AC sites and cuts best at 37°C in Tango buffer (Isoschizomers: AfaI, CviQI, RsaNI).
Brand: Thermo Scientific™ ER1122
Code : 88
Additional Details : Weight : 0.01000kg
5'...G T▵A C...3'
3'...C A▵T G...5'
Conditions for 100% Activity
- 1X Buffer Tango: 33mM Tris-acetate (pH 7.9 at 37°C), 10mM Mg-acetate, 66mM K-acetate and 0.1mg/mL BSA
- Incubate at 37°C
- RsaI is supplied in:10mM Tris-HCl (pH 7.4 at 25°C), 100mM KCl, 1mM DTT, 1mM EDTA, 0.2mg/mL BSA and 50% (v/v) glycerol
Ligation and Recleavage
- After 50-fold overdigestion with RsaI, more than 95% of the DNA fragments can be ligated and recut
- Dam: never overlaps —no effect
- Dcm: never overlaps —no effect
- CpG: may overlap —cleavage impaired
- EcoKI: never overlaps —no effect
- EcoBI: never overlaps —no effect