Thermo Scientific™ PdmI (XmnI)
The PdmI (XmnI) restriction enzyme recognizes GAANN^NNTTC sites and cuts best at 37°C in Tango buffer (Isoschizomers: Asp700I, MroXI, XmnI).
Brand: Thermo Scientific™ ER1531
UNSPSC : 12352204
Code : 88
Additional Details : Weight : 1.51950kg
5'...G A A N N▵N N T T C...3'
3'...C T T N N▵N N A A G...5'
Conditions for 100% Activity:
- 1X Buffer Tango: 33mM Tris-acetate (pH 7.9 at 37°C), 10mM Mg-acetate, 66mM K-acetate and 0.1mg/mL BSA
- Incubate at 37°C
- PdmI is supplied in: 10mM Tris-HCl (pH 7.5 at 25°C), 100mM KCl, 1mM DTT, 5mM MgCl2, 0.2mg/mL BSA and 50% (v/v) glycerol
Ligation and Recleavage:
- After 50-fold overdigestion with PdmI, more than 95% of the DNA fragments can be ligated and recut
- Dam: never overlaps —no effect
- Dcm: never overlaps —no effect
- CpG: may overlap —cleavage impaired
- EcoKI: may overlap —effect not determined
- EcoBI: may overlap —effect not determined
Digestion of Agarose-embedded DNA:
- Minimum 10units of the enzyme are required for complete digestion of 1μg of agarose-embedded lambda DNA in 16 hours