Thermo Scientific™ MssI (PmeI)
The MssI (PmeI) restriction enzyme recognizes GTTT^AAAC sites and cuts best at 37°C in B buffer (Isoschizomers: PmeI).
Brand: Thermo Scientific™ ER1341
UNSPSC : 12352204
Code : 88
Additional Details : Weight : 1.51950kg
5'...G T T T▵A A A C...3'
3'...C A A A▵T T T G...5'
Conditions for 100% Activity:
- 1X Buffer B: 10mM Tris-HCl (pH 7.5 at 37°C), 10mM MgCl2 and 0.1mg/mL BSA
- Incubate at 37°C
- MssI is supplied in: 10mM Tris-HCl (pH 7.5 at 25°C), 50mM KCl, 1mM DTT, 0.1mM EDTA, 0.2mg/mL BSA and 50% (v/v) glycerol
- Dam: never overlaps —no effect
- Dcm: never overlaps —no effect
- CpG: may overlap —no effect
- EcoKI: may overlap —blocked
- EcoBI: never overlaps —no effect
Digestion of Agarose-embedded DNA:
- Minimum 5U of the enzyme are required for complete digestion of 1μg of agarose-embedded lambda DNA in 16 hours