Thermo Scientific™ MspI (HpaII)
The MspI (HpaII) restriction enzyme recognizes C^CGG sites and cuts best at 37°C in Tango buffer.
Brand: Thermo Scientific™ ER0542
UNSPSC : 12352204
Code : 88
Additional Details : Weight : 0.01000kg
5'...C▵C G G...3'
3'...G G C▵C...5'
Conditions for 100% Activity:
- 1X Buffer Tango™: 33mM Tris-acetate (pH 7.9 at 37°C), 10mM Mg-acetate, 66mM K-acetate and 0.1mg/mL BSA
- Incubate at 37°C
- MspI is supplied in: 10mM potassium phosphate (pH 7.5 at 25°C), 200mM NaCl, 1mM DTT, 1mM EDTA, 0.2mg/mL BSA and 50% (v/v) glycerol
- Dam: never overlaps —no effect
- Dcm: never overlaps —no effect
- CpG: completely overlaps —no effect
- EcoKI: never overlaps —no effect
- EcoBI: never overlaps —no effect
- Bsp119I, Bsu15I, Hin1I, Hin6I, MaeII, NarI, Psp1406I, SsiI, TaqI, XmiI
MspI is an isoschizomer of HpaII. When the external C in the sequence CCGG is methylated, MspI and HpaII cannot cleave. However, unlike HpaII, MspI can cleave the sequence when the internal C residue is methylated.
|5 x 3,000U|