Thermo Scientific™ Mph1103I (NsiI)
The Mph1103I (NsiI) restriction enzyme recognizes ATGCA^T sites and cuts best at 37°C in R buffer (Isoschizomers: EcoT22I, NsiI, Zsp2I).
Brand: Thermo Scientific™ ER0732
Code : 88
Additional Details : Weight : 0.01000kg
5'..A▵T G C A▵T...3'
3'..T▵A C G T▵A...5'
Conditions for 100% Activity:
- 1X Buffer R: 10mM Tris-HCl (pH 8.5 at 37°C), 10mM MgCl2, 100mM KCl and 0.1mg/mL BSA
- Incubate at 37°C
- Mph1103I is supplied in: 10mM Tris-HCl (pH 7.4 at 25°C), 200mM KCl, 1mM DTT, 1mM EDTA, 0.2mg/mL BSA and 50% (v/v) glycerol
- Dam: never overlaps —no effect
- Dcm: never overlaps —no effect
- CpG: never overlaps —no effect
- EcoKI: never overlaps —no effect
- EcoBI: may overlap —effect not determined
- Alw21I, PstI, SdaI, SduI