Thermo Scientific™ MluI
The MluI restriction enzyme recognizes A^CGCGT sites and cuts best at 37°C in R buffer.
Brand: Thermo Scientific™ ER0562
UNSPSC : 12352204
Code : 88
Additional Details : Weight : 1.51950kg
5'...A▵C G C G T...3'
3'...T G C G C▵A...5'
Conditions for 100% Activity:
- 1X Buffer R: 10mM Tris-HCl (pH 8.5 at 37°C), 10mM MgCl2, 100mM KCl and 0.1mg/mL BSA
- Incubate at 37°C
- MluI is supplied in: 10mM Tris-HCl (pH 7.5 at 25°C), 50mM KCl, 1mM DTT, 0.1mM EDTA, 0.2mg/mL BSA and 50% (v/v) glycerol
- Dam: never overlaps —no effect
- Dcm: never overlaps —no effect
- CpG: completely overlaps —blocked
- EcoKI: may overlap —no effect
- EcoBI: may overlap —no effect
Digestion of Agarose-embedded DNA:
- Minimum 5U of the enzyme are required for complete digestion of 1μg of agarose-embedded lambda DNA in 16 hours
- AflIII, BtgI, PauI, SgsI