Thermo Scientific™ Kpn2I (BspEI)
The Kpn2I (BspEI) restriction enzyme recognizes T^CCGGA sites and cuts best at 55°C in Tango buffer (Isoschizomers: AccIII, Aor13HI, BseAI, Bsp13I, BspEI, MroI).
Brand: Thermo Scientific™ ER0531
UNSPSC : 12352204
Code : 88
Additional Details : Weight : 1.51950kg
5'..T▵C C G G A...3'
3'..A G G C C▵T...5'
Conditions for 100% Activity:
- 1X Buffer Tango™: 33mM Tris-acetate (pH 7.9 at 37°C), 10mM Mg-acetate, 66mM K-acetate and 0.1mg/mL BSA
- Incubate at 55°C
- Kpn2I is supplied in: 10mM Tris-HCl (pH 7.4 at 25°C), 100mM KCl, 1mM DTT, 1mM EDTA, 0.2mg/mL BSA and 50% (v/v) glycerol
- Dam: may overlap —no effect
- Dcm: never overlaps —no effect
- CpG: completely overlaps —blocked
- EcoKI: never overlaps —no effect
- EcoBI: never overlaps —no effect
Digestion of Agarose-embedded DNA:
- Minimum 5U of the enzyme are required for complete digestion of 1μg of agarose-embedded lambda DNA in 16 hours
- BshTI, BsaWI, Cfr9I, Cfr10I, Eco88I, NgoMIV, SgrAI
Incubation at 37°C results in 50% activity.