Thermo Scientific™ HpaII (10 U/µL)
The HpaII restriction enzyme recognizes C^CGG sites and cuts best at 37°C in Tango buffer.
Brand: Thermo Scientific™ ER0512
Code : 88
Additional Details : Weight : 1.51950kg
Lambda DNA digested with HpaII, 1.4% agarose, 328 cleavage sites
conventional restriction endonucleases are a large collection of high quality restriction enzymes, optimized to work in one of the buffers of the Five Buffer System. In addition, the universal Tango buffer is provided for convenience in double digestions. All of the enzymes exhibit 100% activity in the recommended buffer and reaction conditions. To ensure consistent performance, Thermo Scientific restriction enzyme reaction buffers contain premixed BSA, which enhances the stability of many enzymes and binds contaminants that may be present in DNA preparations.
5'...C▵C G G...3'
3'...G G C▵C...5' Conditions for 100% Activity:
- 1X Buffer Tango™: 33mM Tris-acetate (pH7.9 at 37°C), 10mM Mg-acetate, 66mM K-acetate and 0.1mg/mL BSA
- Incubate at 37°C
- HpaII is supplied in: 10mM Tris-HCl (pH7.4 at 25°C), 100mM NaCl, 1mM DTT, 1mM EDTA, 0.2mg/mL BSA and 50% (v/v) glycerol
- Dam: never overlaps —no effect
- Dcm: never overlaps —no effect
- CpG: completely overlaps —blocked
- EcoKI: never overlaps —no effect
- EcoBI: never overlaps —no effect
- Bsp119I, Bsu15I, Hin1I, MaeII, NarI, Psp1406I, SsiI, TaqI, XmiI
|Not dam methylation-sensitive, Not dcm methylation-sensitive, CpG methylation-sensitive|
|10X Buffer Tango|