Thermo Scientific™ GeneRuler™ Ultra Low Range DNA Ladder
Perform sizing and approximate quantification of small dsDNA fragments on agarose or polyacrylamide gels. Ideal for siRNA analysis.
Brand: Thermo Scientific™ SM1211
Code : 88
Additional Details : Weight : 1.51950kg
DescriptionGeneRuler Ultra Low Range DNA Ladder is recommended for sizing and approximate quantification of a wide range of double-stranded DNA on agarose or polyacrylamide gels. It is ideal for denaturing polyacrylamide gel electrophoresis. The ladder is a mixture of chromatography-purified individual DNA fragments. GeneRuler Ultra Low Range DNA Ladder can be labeled radioactively with T4 Polynucleotide Kinase. The ladder is recommended for analysis of siRNA (Figure 1). The ladder is supplied with 6X DNA Loading Dye for sample DNA.
- Ideal for both DNA sizing and approximate quantification
- Ideal for denaturing polyacrylamide gel electrophoresis
- Ideal for analysis of siRNA
- Sharp bands
- Bright reference bands (given in red)
- Supplied with loading dye for sample DNA
|6X DNA Loading Dye, 1mL|