Thermo Scientific™ Eco91I (BstEII)
The Eco91I (BstEII) restriction enzyme recognizes G^GTNACC sites and cuts best at 37°C in O buffer (Isoschizomers: BstEII, BstPI, EcoO65I, PspEI).
Brand: Thermo Scientific™ ER0391
UNSPSC : 12352204
Code : 88
Additional Details : Weight : 1.51950kg
5'...G▵G T N A C C...3'
3'...C C A N T G▵G...5'
Conditions for 100% Activity:
- 1X Buffer O: 50mM Tris-HCl (pH 7.5 at 37°C), 10mM MgCl2, 100mM NaCl and 0.1mg/mL BSA
- Incubate at 37°C
- Eco91I is supplied in: 10mM Tris-HCl (pH 7.4 at 25°C), 100mM KCl, 1mM DTT, 1mM EDTA, 0.2mg/mL BSA and 50% (v/v) glycerol
Ligation and Recleavage:
- After 50-fold overdigestion with Eco91I, more than 95% of the DNA fragments can be ligated and recut
- Dam: never overlaps-no effect
- Dcm: may overlap-no effect
- CpG: may overlap-no effect
- EcoKI: may overlap-effect not determined
- EcoBI: may overlap-effect not determined
Digestion of Agarose-embedded DNA:
- Minimum 5U of the enzyme are required for complete digestion of 1μg of agarose-embedded lambda DNA in 16 hours
- G▵GTSACC-MaeIII, NmuCI;G▵GTWACC-MaeIII