Thermo Scientific™ Eco52I (EagI)
The Eco52I (EagI) restriction enzyme recognizes C^GGCCG sites and cuts best at 37°C in its own unique buffer (Isoschizomers: BseX3I, BstZI, EagI, EclXI).
Brand: Thermo Scientific™ ER0332
UNSPSC : 12352204
Code : 88
Additional Details : Weight : 0.01000kg
5'...C▵G G C C G...3'
3'...G C C G G▵C...5'
Conditions for 100% Activity:
- 1X Buffer Eco52I:10mM Tris-HCl (pH 8.5 at 37°C), 3mM MgCl2, 100mM NaCl and 0.1mg/mL BSA
- Incubate at 37°C
- Eco52I is supplied in:10mM Tris-HCl (pH 8.2 at 25°C), 500mM NaCl, 1mM DTT, 0.1mM EDTA, 0.2mg/mL BSA and 50% (v/v) glycerol
Ligation and Recleavage:
- After 50-fold overdigestion with Eco52I, more than 95% of the DNA fragments can be ligated and recut
- Dam: never overlaps-no effect
- Dcm: never overlaps-no effect
- CpG: completely overlaps-blocked
- EcoKI: never overlaps-no effect
- EcoBI: never overlaps-no effect
Digestion of Agarose-embedded DNA:
- Minimum 5U of the enzyme are required for complete digestion of 1μg of agarose-embedded lambda DNA in 16 hours
- Bsp120I, CfrI, NotI