Thermo Scientific™ Eco105I (SnaBI)
The Eco105I (SnaBI) restriction enzyme recognizes TAC^GTA sites and cuts best at 37°C in Tango buffer (Isoschizomers: BstSNI, SnaBI).
Brand: Thermo Scientific™ ER0401
Code : 88
Additional Details : Weight : 1.51950kg
5'...T A C▵G T A...3'
3'...A T G▵C A T...5'
Conditions for 100% Activity:
- 1X Buffer Tango™:
- 33mM Tris-acetate (pH7.9 at 37°C), 10mM Mg-acetate, 66mM K-acetate and 0.1mg/ml BSA.Incubate at 37°C
- Eco105I is supplied in:10mM Tris-HCl (pH7.4 at 25°C), 100mM KCl, 1mM DTT, 1mM EDTA, 1mM phenylmethylsulfonylfluoride, 0.2mg/ml BSA and 50% (v/v) glycerol
Ligation and Recleavage:
- After 10-fold overdigestion with Eco105I, more than 80% of the M13mp18 DNA fragments can be ligated in a reaction mixture containing 20-40U of T4 DNA Ligase/1μg of fragments and 10% PEG
- More than 90% of these can be recut
- Dam: never overlaps — no effect
- Dcm: never overlaps — no effect
- CpG: completely overlaps — blocked
- EcoKI: never overlaps — no effect
- EcoBI: never overlaps — no effect
Digestion of Agarose-embedded DNA:
- Minimum 5units of the enzyme are required for complete digestion of 1μg of agarose-embedded lambda DNA in 16hours
Greater than 15-fold overdigestion with Eco105I may result in star activity.