Thermo Scientific™ DraI
Cut at TTT^AAA sites with DraI restriction enzyme, which performs best at 37°C in Tango buffer.
Brand: Thermo Scientific™ ER0223
UNSPSC : 12352204
Code : 88
Additional Details : Weight : 0.01000kg
5'...T T T▵A A A...3'
3'...A A A▵T T T...5'
Conditions for 100% Activity:
- 1X Buffer Tango™:
- 33mM Tris-acetate (pH7.9 at 37°C), 10mM Mg-acetate, 66mM K-acetate and 0.1mg/mL BSA
- Incubate at 37°C
- DraI is supplied in:10mM Tris-HCl (pH 7.5 at 25°C), 50mM KCl, 1mM DTT, 0.1mM EDTA, 0.15% Triton X-100, 0.2mg/mL BSA and 50% (v/v) glycerol
Ligation and Recleavage:
- After 50-fold overdigestion with DraI, more than 95% of the DNA fragments can be ligated and recut
- Dam: never overlaps — no effect
- Dcm: never overlaps — no effect
- CpG: never overlaps — no effect
- EcoKI: may overlap — blocked
- EcoBI: never overlaps — no effect
Digestion of Agarose-embedded DNA:
- Minimum 5units of the enzyme are required for complete digestion of 1μg of agarose-embedded lambda DNA in 16hours