Thermo Scientific™ CpoI (RsrII)
The CpoI (RsrII) restriction enzyme recognizes CG^GWCCG sites and cuts best at 37°C in Tango buffer (Isoschizomers: CspI, Rsr2I, RsrII).
Brand: Thermo Scientific™ ER0741
Code : 88
Additional Details : Weight : 0.00900kg
5'...C G▵G W C C G...3'
3'...G C C W G▵G C...5'
Conditions for 100% Activity:
- 1X Buffer Tango:33mM Tris-acetate (pH 7.9 at 37°C), 10mM Mg-acetate, 66mM K-acetate and 0.1mg/mL BSA
- Incubate at 37°C
- CpoI is supplied in:10mM Tris-HCl (pH 7.4 at 25°C), 100mM KCl, 1mM DTT, 1mM EDTA, 0.2mg/mL BSA and 50% (v/v) glycerol
Ligation and Recleavage:
- After 50-fold overdigestion with CpoI, more than 95% of the DNA fragments can be ligated and recut
- Dam: never overlaps-no effect
- Dcm: never overlaps-no effect
- CpG: completely overlaps-blocked
- EcoKI: never overlaps-no effect
- EcoBI: never overlaps-no effect
- Cfr13I, Eco47I, Psp5II, SanDI